Friday, January 2, 2009

Well, I can't figure out this blogging software. I have tried several times to upload a couple of videos, and it keeps failing. So, to tide you over until I can get the rest of the videos uploaded, I'll just post these two.

The first is a video of Colin's new train set. Santa brought this train set to our house on Christmas. It is a great set, with two battery powered trains and a whole lot of track. We had some friends over for a New Year's celebration, and one of these friends, Brian, put a great track together. (It got even better than what is shown here.)

Colin's friend Max is next to him.




Riona also celebrated her birthday. I wanted to upload a video of us singing Happy Birthday to her, but for some reason that continually fails. Taeko made a great cake with whipped cream and cream cheese frosting, topped with kiwi and peaches. This is Riona's first birthday cake, and she was deciding how she wanted to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment